My Blog List

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Decorating Update Rustic Shabby Chic Rags to Wreath and Aqua

So here it is 2015 and my first project is completed... Going to dance a bit for that!  I must say that since trying my hand at tearing up strips of linen and making things with it.  It is one of my favorite looks and things to do.  I have in the last few months made trims for my lamps and now a small wreath.   What isn't to love.  Whites...  a bit of  homemade rag roses, with a bit of bling.. Now,
you got yourself the perfect accessory for any home.

Here is my small wreath it goes so well with my new Rustic Shabby Chic look...  Come on in..
 I will show you what I have pulled together so far.

                                          My completed Shabby rag torn wreath with roses

                      Mixing a bit of blue Aqua to my beige brown and white walls pulling it all together.
               Adding a personal touch to the walls.  My husband and My initials are the same...

                                  A new project with the same idea I made for my lampshades
                                                       Grapevine wreath. 99cents at Craft Store
    
                                  
                                                       Now Where to put it? Maybe Here?
                                                                     Maybe Here?
                                                           
 Mean While,  here are some more items that help bring in the Aqua for the Rustic Shabby Chic look.


                             Thanks for stopping by..  I hope you like it and Happy New Year 2015
Hugs,
Cindy
I went to a party or two:  
http://www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com/2015/01

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Cindy. I love making rag garland and I like the idea of your wreath. Love the lamp shades too and the touches of aqua.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snappy chic rag wreath & the mirror between your initials.
    Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea for the sweet wreath!! I will have to try this myself!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rag wreath and lamp shade, I did a torn fabric garland once such a great look!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, I would love for you to come to the Polka Dot Flea....How fun would that be to meet!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the touches of aqua!
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete