My Blog List

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rags to Riches Lampshade Trim

You have surely seen many times over strips of rags turned into spectacular items. Christmas Balls, a  Garland, Welcome home signs enhancement, rugs, Wreath so many things. 

I had four Batten-burg Lace Napkins all starched and Ironed. 
 So why not make something with them!



Rags (Napkins)

Tied on to Lace

 Such a simple project but oo la la...
Tied on to this Lampshade..


 I cut strips and tied the strips to another piece of Lace along with some extra pieces of lace included into it to give more interest.  
Now a New trim for my lamp.   I love it! 
 It is the simple things in life!

Hugs, 
Cindy
I went to a great Party:  
 A Stroll Thru Life 244 Party

1 comment:

  1. Adorable...I love a good torn rag anything!

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Carol

    ReplyDelete