My Blog List

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Baby Girl Tutu's and Headband

Our Newest addition to the Family

Scrap pieces from making tutu's for Headbands

I try to save the ribbon rolls because you can use them for the foundation of the bottom of your headband bows.

From Scrapes to flower bow.

A white no sew tutu using elastic and fabric toole my Granddaughter loves it.
Matching no sew tutu's for the girls
Linking with:  Chic on a Shoestring Decoratin

Thank you for looking... So Easy to make so much joy they give.  
Hugs, Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the tutu's are just the cutest ever. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are these! And no sew? Now that's something I really can get into!
    These are so cute and creative! Beautiful new addition.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete