My Blog List

Monday, April 21, 2014

Southern Lady or Southern Lady Wreath



I do not know about you?  but, I always have the hardest time getting rid of magazines.  I have dozens and dozens of different kinds.  I have certain magazines like Romantic Country, Romantic Homes, Victoria to name a few that I especially have a hard time parting with.  That is when I decided after seeing many wreaths made out of paper that maybe I could try using the magazine pages.  I would try ripping them down to make a magazine wreath.


Items you will need:  Glue Gun, Cardboard, Magazine 




Magazine Wreath...

It is my first so not perfect, but I think it has charcter.  It reminds me of a patchwork quilt.  I think it would look good in a country home.  Maybe three of these on a country bedroom would make that perfect country decoration.   Here is my first attempt at making a wreath.. Next time I will read directions and get helpful hints to do it better....
What do you do with your extra magazines?

Hugs, 
Cindy
I am linking up With: Kathe with an E Your Going to love it Tuesday Party... 
Also I partied at:   CoastalCharm Nifty Thrifty Tuesday #209

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use your magazines.
    Have a great week .
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise.. I will be at your blog this week too.
      Hugs,
      Cindy

      Delete