My Blog List

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

An Embellished Frame

Embellishing frames is so much fun and takes so little time.
 I had this frame dreadful brown and no pizazz at all.  So out comes the glue gun left over lace and beads and now although I think I would plan it out a bit before going for it...  Here is my short sweet project...
A dreadful brown.. first coat of paint, just acrylic paint nothing special



I had different lace, trim along with a bunch of beads
Planning on planning it out more the next time but love it with all its quirks...
Hope you enjoy!

Cindy   I am linking with:  Rooted in Thyme
                             A Creative Princess Party #156
                            Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

5 comments:

  1. Evening Cindy, Your plain frame turned into a beautiful fancy frame!! The children are adorable......I wish I had more time to create~~~maybe later! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great....No planning necessary!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frame turned out great cute picture.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've embellished that plain frame. The cutie pies in the photo are adorable too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to dress up a frame Cindy. I think you did a wonderful job and the kiddos are super cute! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete