My Blog List

Saturday, October 12, 2013

From Drab to Shab...

Well it's been awhile.   We sold our home and we are enjoying life in Florida.   We are still getting settled in.  This is my first project.  Of course it's a light, seems that, that is what I do.  Hope you enjoy!  Cindy
                                                                         After
                                                                                Prep
Waiting

                                                                     Almost Done
Hope you Enjoy!  
Hugs, Cindy

2 comments:

  1. It's GORGEOUS! Love it! Hope you are loving it in Florida! Can't wait to see more of your new home! I sold my farmhouse in the Spring and am downsizing to a REAL cottage. Lots and Lots of work ahead!! I will be posting more pics in a couple of weeks.....Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, We recently moved to Central Florida and we now are looking for a new home. Enjoy your new home and I love the chandy. I hope you will drop by and enter my giveaway for an on-line "Adding Patina" course.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete