My Blog List

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Sunset

There is a small town in Florida where I grew up.  I never knew how beautiful it is or how much I would miss itThen I moved away. Now, no longer a small town when returning my heart melts. Hope you enjoy....   Cindy






t
This is the Calossahatchee River.  The water is so blue, as I look at the sunset, it reminds me of fishing off the Edison Bridge with my Dad when I was but a teenager.   To this day any sunset with a colorful sky always brings me back to those days.           

5 comments:

  1. You have some lovely pictures going back and memories can be a good thing I sometimes find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos and wonderful memories.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! There is no place like home!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos and memories are beautiful! I hope you have a happy spring and had a joyous Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!!!

    We all need to have days to remember days gone by. These pictures are great!!
    A great place to call home...Now and then!!

    Enjoy the rest of the week!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete