My Blog List

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blogging about.... Wishes

Hello all... It's me........... dots represent thinking...........
What to blog about?...... I haven't made crafts much this year.  I showed you my house and my yard.  I haven't got the carpet up yet.  I haven't went on vacation yet..... hmmm.... 
It is to cold to go to yard sales.  So here is to wishing... 
Wishing I had something to blog about....    I was looking through some blogs I have on my blog list.   Some hadn't blogged in months.  Oh how I do want to blog.  But, in these winter months, I find it harder to blog.  
 Bless all of you bloggers out there that come up with new inspiration every month.   Who keeps blogging.   Blessed are those that know how to do those parties... so everyone comes to your blog.  As for me...... I am still thinking that next month after vacation.  I will have a lot more to blog about.  Stay tuned....and thanks for your patients..  Hugs to all..
Cindy

7 comments:

  1. Evening Cindy, It's good to see and hear from you even if you don't have anything to blog about! At least you are honest and it's nice to see your pretty, smiling face! I too, have a hard time doing those parties...I want to, but need to figure some things out~~(I am self taught 101-still learning!) Have a wonderful and blessed week~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Roxie and Sandy for stopping by. I appreciate you more than you know.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed together with your writing skills
    as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon
    to look a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    My website: http://Businessmodelsbeyondprofit.com/groups/getting-smart-about-medical-insurance-tips-for-deciding-on-a-plan/

    ReplyDelete