My Blog List

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shabby chic with Gold, Silver, Aqua, White.





In an earlier post I showed you my updated bathroom.  I am still working on it. All of my items came from thrift stores.  The night light cover are from scraps of fabric from previous craft projects.   I Found the perfect shower curtain, it is Batten burg lace, in Ecru, with valances that are in that same off white color, I paid  5.99 for the shower curtain at my favorite thrift store.
A splash of aqua marine, with glass bottles let clear stones  aqua beads shine through.  A touch of silver and gold accents along with all the bright white paint. The paint was given to me from a left over project from  my daughter.  I am loving it!   Hope you love it too. 
Partied@:  http://acreativeprincess.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment