My Blog List

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bringing in the Bling....

                                                                A little bling in the kitchen...
Adding simple embellishments.  I  love the difference..   Such a joy making those special items pop, with expressions of your self. I love my bling...    Hope you Enjoy!
It's a party:
I have been featured at the Party:
Also joined a party at:


  1. I love a bit of bling too! I think it all looks very pretty! take care, Maryann

  2. I totally agree with is fun to add bling to the kitchen. In fact it is the room that I find the easiest to decorate, especially for the seasonal holidays. Your kitchen looks great!

  3. Wonderful bling! That pillow is so pretty.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog recently. :)
    - Susan

  4. Oh how much joy a little bling can bring! Ha, ha, I'm a poet. lol! Love the addition to the pillow. Looking at bling just makes me happy. Thanks for sharing with SYC.

  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.