My Blog List

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Christmas from our House to Yours!



Merry Christmas from our house to yours....
Thank you for stopping by my blog and into my life.  You are appreciated.

At Christmas time, I am so excited to decorate the tree.  I usually pick a theme.  Last year fuchsia and red.  Birds are usually incorporated in the tree last year red ones.   This year I  decided to make some crafts.  I began by going to tag sales and picking up all the Christmas bulbs I could find. It wasn't long before, I had tons of gold, silver, and some clear bulbs, but when I found the pearly white bulbs. I knew!  
 My theme would be gold, silver, frost, with white accents of pearl white frosty bulbs.  I must say I love the look.
 This year when I venture out to more tag sales once spring is upon us again.  I will keep my eye out for even  more bulbs.  I want to be stocked up with colors that inspire me for any year.  There so cheap and it's so much fun.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Merry Christmas to you too :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, Very pretty! Your garage sale hunting paid off! I like that white statue and the hanging cherubs! Have a Merry Christmas! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree looks lovely Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete