My Blog List

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Holidays, I am thankful, Christmas

 What joy the holidays are when with the Children and grandchildren all gathered around May it be Thanksgiving, or the Christmas tree. Fond Memories abound.
 Opening presents, eating dinner with everyone. Sometimes, singing Christmas carols
Grandparents, making it special.  Each year more precious than the year before. 
For this year, just lighting the tree brings back that cozy comfy feeling of Christmas past.  
The Children are grown and have children of there own now. 
 We all live in separate states, and towns.  How quickly time goes by.
 For those that are with your family, in the same state, in the same town, sharing those special moments all year long. 
  You are blessed. 
I am missing my Children big and small.
         Hoping for the day when we are all together again. 
                  To be part of their lives each day.  
Such a privilege!
Hoping your family is blessed with many years of family gatherings, laughing and sharing. Blessings and a Happy Thanksgiving.
Merry Christmas
and New Year. 
I Will be taking a Short break until the New Year. I will bring more crafts, and the joy of sharing.  For Now.. From My home to yours, Happy Holiday's 2012
.. .. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, your tree and rooms are so elegant! I am The Victorian Tailor, just found you so thought I would say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you too Cindy. Enjoy your break and time with your family.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy - your home is beautiful! Hope you enjoy our holidays and see you in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi I found you on the Blog hop. Now following you. Please stop by and say hi when you get a minute.
    Please check out my new Weekly Goals Blog hop. You can find it here. if you would like to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup.html
    Have a great evening! Lenetta

    ReplyDelete