My Blog List

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Signatures of White

 I just loved these! I asked my son (who is visiting with us from the Sunshine State) what do you think these are? Brackets for a shelf he replied. Nope, they are Gingerbread Fret Work Porch Corners. But, they would look nice as shelf brackets too.
 I also found this piece at the same tag sale.  It had come apart in a couple of places so I  glued it, then placed clamps to hold in position.

Wonderful white lace curtains actually one had a stain on it I could not get out but, I was able to use it to make my couch cover.
I just love the look of this cover for the sofa.  Now to gather materials to make my loveseat look this way.
                                                                   Hope you enjoyed

I linking with  acreativeprincess party #76
                      share-your-cup-thursday
                    Rustic Restorations Weekend # 25 and a Giveaway!!!
                     timewashed  party...

11 comments:

  1. All so beautiful, Cindy. Love those gingerbread corners!

    Wishing you a wonderful day...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those curtains with that wonderful lace edging!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a house with that gingerbread look. Those pieces aren't cheap! Love your couch cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy, I just love gingerbread fretwork. You sofa looks great, how pretty! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sofa looks wonderful with it's new look. Great looking wood pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your whites.

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Great finds! Thanks for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new found treasures. Anything architetural steals my heart! Can't wait to see what you do with both pieces. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup. Now following you.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, beautiful! The power of whites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the corbels! And great job on the couch!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete