My Blog List

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Appreciation of Fall and Family

Up until this year I didn't appreciate Fall.  Oh don't get me wrong, I love the colors.  Most people I know just love Fall.
What Fall meant to me is Winter is coming.  You see I was raised in Florida.  I was used to Summer, then hotter than Summer, Hurricane Season, then a not so cool Winter. I love Florida and still do. It is what I was used too.  So up until ten years ago I hadn't seen snow and certainly hadn't seen the change of seasons. Am I a slow adjuster? Maybe so, but, this year after eleven years of seeing the change of seasons.  I can say, honestly say, I love this Fall.  I have resolved that, Winter is right around the corner and I will try to enjoy it too. 


  This is one of our family members, he came from the shelter and has made a special place in our hearts for the last four years. 
 Our other big guy. A New Foundland, Chow mix also came from the shelter We raised him from a puppy.  He is now ten years old, and is a loyal friend.



     Hope you enjoy.....                         
I partied at: Diy by Design
housewivesofriverton

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall pictures--my favorites being your sweet doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! I love the 4 seasons (even winter..only if it's not tooo cold!) LOVE the SNOW! But your doggies are the sweetest! Have a blessed and wonderful week! Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fall pics and LOVE the pups. We too have only had shelter dogs. Right now it's a cute little poodle mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time I reaԁ а blog, I hope that it does not fail me just as
    much as thіѕ particular οne. Aftеr all,
    I know it was mу chοice to read, however I truly believed you'd have something helpful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something you could possibly fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.

    my page: exercise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaa, its pleasant cοnversation on the topic οf this article
    at this placе at this web site, I have read all thаt, so now me also commenting at thіs
    place.

    Check out my websitе; losing ωеight аfter 50 with
    pilates []

    ReplyDelete
  6. Тhis is a topic that's close to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

    My page; kettlebell core exercises

    ReplyDelete
  7. I сouldn’t resist cοmmenting.

    Very well written!

    Also νisit my ρаge :: organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete
  8. I juѕt could not gο awаy
    your sіte before suggеstіng that I actually
    lоѵed the standarԁ infοrmatiοn an individual pгovide to yοur viѕitors?
    Iѕ going to be again regularly in ordeг to
    investigate cross-cheсk new poѕts

    Here іs my web-sitе: gardening tips

    ReplyDelete