My Blog List

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bird houses & Hydrangea Wreath..

These birdhouses found at yard sales through the years.  This one was picked up recently the bird was missing feathers on its head.  I had a clip with feathers on it and it became it's new  head piece.  The birdcage wouldn't close so the remainder of the clip went to hold the door shut.   The dust still needed to be wiped off in this pic.. 


 This cute hummingbird was attached to this birdhouse.  It also had a huge bow on top but, it looks better without it.

 I just love this birdcage.  The birds are attached to the floral.  I added in a painting of roses in the background.
If you squint and study this hydrangea wreath, on my front porch you will  see the tiny birdhouse hanging on it.   The birds seem to like it to as, they come on the porch and take out my hydrangea pieces.

This is a project that was drying at the time from paint just being added.   I just fell in love with the simplicity of the the little country bird feeder.  The chain had pulled out of the wood and had to be re-inserted.  After a new coat of paint, its ready for hanging.  Hope you Enjoyed!  Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Love the bird cages! And the birds! I really like that wooden cage too! Cute! Have a great week! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,

    Your birdhouse and hydrangea wreath are gorgeous! I wish I could find a big wooden birdcage like yours in white. Your little birdies will love their new feeder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are lovely-I especially love that wreath! I'm visiting from Share Your Cup and am your newest follower! I'd love you to visit :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete