My Blog List

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Home Tour




I love Victorian and Shabby Chic.  We live in a fifties ranch home and love all the charm of the natural wood this home has to offer.    I would love that look of all white sofa's with soft pinks and a few Paris things thrown in.  I think it looks so great when you have that.  I also love Victorian and so for now this is my love.   I hope you enjoy the tour of our home.  Cindy

                                                  My Dining Room

                                                  My Country Kitchen
                                                                       Guest room Office








14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful chandelier in your dining room. You've got some beautiful Victorian lovelies throughout your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home reminds me a lot of my previous home--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,
    You have some beautiful things in your home!
    Lots of pretties in your Hutch , I see!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy, you have a lovely home. I especially love that screen behind the bed. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy,
    Hi! You have a lovely home. I love that China Cabinet in the dinning room.
    That red floral bed set is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy:

    Your home is lovely. I see some very special pieces of china peeking out!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy,
    Wow, you have a gorgeous home!!! and I adore your bedroom and that comforter and curtains--so beautiful and striking! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend~XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spy many gorgeous treasures! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful home you have. Very warm and inviting!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cindy! What a lovely home you have. I'm in love with your gorgeous china cabinet.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete