My Blog List

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beautiful Chipolte Jars

These smaller jars are from Walmart they contained, Pineapple Peach Chipolte Salsa.  Have you ever tried that?  It is delicious! After purchasing the salsa I seen the jar said mason.  So I soaked off the labels.  Then I painted the lids.   The green one was with Rustoleum spray paint, the pink one is just acrylic paint.  I loved the way the lids looked painted.  I have decided all lids should be painted. It just dresses up a ugly jar.  I took some wire strung some beads on it and twisted the wire together around the jar to dress it up.   On the other one, I did the same but, added a simple little gold flower I made.  There are so many things you could do with them.  I placed wild rice in one for storage.  You could dress these or any jars up with so many different designs. 
Then use them to store your dry goods.  You could label each jar, macaroni, rice, etc. The possibilities are endless

  Hope you Enjoyed, Cindy
                                    Before                                                                                         After

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    Your bottles look great! I love bottles, especially mason jars and I use them for everything. Glad you stopped by and left your nice comment. Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Cindy ..

    Sweet idea... Jars and bottle just seem to make the kitchen a little more interesting don't they!!! Enjoy your week-end...
    Bright Blessings
    Roslind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the book bag and scarf you sent me, and most precious is the book you made for me. I love looking at your Blog. Very talented and Beautiful, you and your items. Love, you alway's, your sister, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!!! Love the bead work!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely recycling , just lovely. xo P.S. thank you for sharing st the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy,
    I have tried that flavor salsa. Love it for glazing chicken and then served on a bed of rice. Making me hungry :0) Anyway, back to your post, love what you did with your jars~a nice touch for reusing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete