My Blog List

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Treasures of White

Some beautiful whites I found this week. Some treasures I will be working on.  I seen on someones blog, some bottles they had dressed up?  I plan on trying that technique on these beautiful bottles.
 I am just not sure where I seen the bottles but, I will be looking for some inspiration from my favorite blog's to get some idea's on what to do with them.  I will show how they turned out in a future blog.
My newest addition to my hat collection
                    A vignette in my hall way I love, along with Longfellow.
This rack that hold this table cloth was free at a yard sale, the people wanted the mirror that was attached
 but didn't want the stand.  Can you imagine that?  Mr. M. put in a wooden dowel and Wa La...

Battenburg Lace, napkins, and tablecloth finds


Decanters for decorating
Hope you enjoy!   Cindy

15 comments:

  1. The vignette in your hallway is so pretty. That looks like a very pretty table cloth.
    Happy 4th of July!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lover of all things Victorian, so I find your blog enchanting. So much to admire.
    I'm following. Happy 4th of July!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, I did enjoy seeing all your treasures you found. I can think of lots of uses for those decanters. They're soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy,
    It is so nice to meet a kindred spirit! Your finds are beautiful!
    Have a lovely day!
    Your newest follower,
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cindy, I just love all your white items. I just went shopping at Thrift Stores and today and bought a lot of vintage pink items:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found my two loves, vintage hats and linens...Absolutely nothing better! I saw someone who had decorated decanters too, only I don't remember who? I know you will do a great job on the decanters!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post! Filled with all the things that I love...

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great items you found! I love the hat and the bottles and what a great way to transform the mirror stand!! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment. I hope you have a great night!

    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely light and airy photos.Thanks for bringing your photos to Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the HAT! especially since it's white! You don't find too many NICE WHITE HATS! The bottles are a great look too, you can do so much with them! From one sweetie to another~~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cindy, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm now following you back. : ) I love your blog and you really scored with these finds. I especially love the decanters. That's also an awesome hat collection you have; remind me of my mom! Hope you'll come back and link up your finds at Frugal Treasures Tuesday starting tomorrow at 7pm.
    Barbe

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete