My Blog List

Thursday, May 10, 2012

In Honor of Mother's Day with Roses


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mothers who love their children unconditionally.  Who give and expect nothing in return. You defend them right or wrong.  Even though, some of them, have grown into adults, you still stand beside them.  Not only as their Mother, but as their friend.  Thanks, Mom, for always being my beacon of light no matter what kind of days I have.  You are always there! You are an exceptional, loving, kind Mother and I adore you. 




Happy Mother's Day!
My hand pained card to my Mom

My Wild Rose













Hope you Enjoy!
Cindy

Linking with:
 http://commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com

 http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/






















9 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiments. Love the photo and that wild rose. Have a happy Mother's Day!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift for your Mom. I know she will treasure your hand-painted card forever. Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand painted card is LOVELY!!! Hope you had a happy and relaxing Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards you have. Your roses are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your roses are gorgeous! Mine are more twirly squiggles. But you use fantastic brush strokes. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete