My Blog List

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ladder back chairs with tables.

I just love crafting, and fixing old things up.  To see how great they turn out in the end.  I am stuffing my antique booth at Farm House Antiques, hoping to find the hot winning items, that I can't keep on the shelf.   Okay, well it sounds good. 
  Each month seems to be hit and miss so far. Crafts? Quilts?  I would love to know what sales in your booth? 
 Our customers seem to like the primitives items.  Americana, so will need to do some crafts that cater to a little more primitive.  Meanwhile, I have already purchased, painted, then fixed some chairs, and tables.  I decided not to  paint the chairs.  
re-upholstered the seats on the ladder back chairs. 

  
 The tables was actually matching tables. One had been painted red with lots of scratches. 
I made some pottery plaster flowers. I learned this technique from polka dot closet. She has great things be sure to visit her blog.




Original tables used Valspar white semi-gloss.
This is after applying the pottery flowers.

Finished
Second table completed. 


Enjoy,
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy! Your before and afters are fabulous! Isn't it amazing what a little work and a can of paint can do??? I always thought it would be fun to have a booth somewhere, but I know it is a lot of work!!! Thanks so much for coming by Valentine Design. If you ever need any help, just let me know. :)
    Karen Valentine
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete