My Blog List

Monday, April 9, 2012

Before the Hunt for Treasure and Crafting

I hope everyone had a great Easter!  We spent the day enjoying great family, great food, and great scenery.  Crafting was put on hold for this day.  It of course was not far from my mind. 

The season is just beginning.  I am looking forward to this years hunt for treasures.  May it be a tag sale, estate sale or thrift store. Mean while, I hope you will enjoy the views that we were entitled to this Easter Sunday.  From My front porch to yours. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Cindy what lovely photos, and wonderful bird houses. My Mom has a ton of beautiful ones, and I am just starting to have a collection of my own. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy for joining my newbie party. Please add my link or button to your post..so that others know you joined in. Also you may want to turn off Word verification, because people do not like to leave comments on those, they type the wrong letters and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy...thank you for joining my followers list...I have followed you home and have joined you as well. I too look forward to this coming season; Spring is wonderful when we can get out and enjoy our gardens, beautiful weather and all the good things we enjoy. I actually stopped by a thrift shop today. I specifically went to purchase lace pieces, doilies, etc. to use in my mixed media art projects. I go so seldom that when I do I find it really enjoyable. Hope you had a good day as well. Hugs, Gayle (in Canada).

    ReplyDelete