My Blog List

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My New Adventure in an Antique booth. Painted Victorian Table


My new adventure my antique booth.  I talked about it for so long and here I am.   Well I guess that is how it goes.   I am having a wonderful time learning the ropes.  I have had my booth about six weeks now.   I am watching all my fellow blogger's and learning so much.  If you have helpful tips on first starting please comment.

I am excited about being on board.  In my short time of being a new booth owner.   I have learned so many new crafts.  I had no idea I could accomplish.   Making flowers, clay roses things I have not done before.  Loving it. 
 I have had a few oops.  But learning about that too.

I am currently making my first vintage hat embellishment.  Thank you, Carol at The Polka Dot Closet  for your information and help. 
  Here are a few of my new items since starting.  A plain table I painted with roses they represent plates. 


 The peacock was also from The Graphic Fairy.  I decoupaged the Peacock on and traced the French words  on with graphic paper and a black paint pen..  

No comments:

Post a Comment