My Blog List

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Everything in Time:

Okay! so I didn't get everything done I had anticipated getting done this week.   My booth located in Jefferson City, TN @ Farm House Antiques is packed. Yet, I am always looking for that next item.  Goes with the territory I know!
Currently I  have two ladder back chairs that need to be re-upholsterd and possibly painted. Undecided, one is hunter green, chippy and the other white chippy paint. What to do?  I also have two end tables I need to get started on. 
 Thinking more and more about that HOME RIGHT COMMAND MAX SPRAY PAINTER HVLP that was recommended.  Time will tell if my finger holds up on the spray paint.  I do not have a specific color yet that I use on my pieces.   I did invest in the small gadget RUST-OLEUM  has to offer for spray paint cans.  It is called RUST-OLEUM COMFORT GRIP.  It was all of seven dollars at Lowe's.  I will let you know the results.  I know my index finger will be  happy for the relief.    Here are a few of the Spring pictures I talked about.  I missed the Red bud tree's blooming but here is the dogwood and azalea's .  Stay tuned for future projects.  Enjoy!
My Azalea's just beginning to fill out with blooms.

Yes, this Dogwood tree has more than one flower on it. 





6 comments:

  1. I just did a command max marathon today! Love it! I was able to click on your name, go to your profile and come to your blog!!! Yea!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy: Welcome to Blogland and the warning to you. . . . it is contagious and so much fun to share thoughts and ideas that often I found myself at my computer way way into the night . . . . so relaxing and so much fun. I will be back to visit.

    Mary Anne ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete