My Blog List

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Door Hardware Chime

Here is the Chime I made today.  Simple door hardware painted black with Krylon black paint.  Added the bling and prism with a bit of an old piece of chime I already had.  Wish I could take credit for this idea but seen this on a DIY blog.
  I do not know which blog.  I would love to give credit if you come forward.                          
                                     The finished product
                                           Happy Days,
                                                 Cindy
                                            

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute...I just made something very similar...we probably saw it at the same place??? Sad to say I don't remember where either! Thanks for the visit and welcome to blogging :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete